[arm-allstar] SUPERMON is here!

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 01:39:26 EST 2017

​Supermon is here! Just do an ADMIN menu item 1 update and reboot your
system. Be sure to read the howto listed below or in the howto section of
hamvoip.org​. There is some setup required as documented in the howto.

Supermon is a much advanced Allmon2 supplying many features the user may
need
​ to manage their nodes​
. It integrates lsnodes, Allstar control, Log control, File editing,
​IRLP, Echolink ​
and much more all in one place.

Paul Aidukas, KN2R has been working on an improved Allmon2 for several
years and Supermon is the result. I have been working with him over the
last month or so integrating it into the V1.5 code.

The best place to learn about Supermon is the Supermon howto link I have
placed on the hamvoip.org web page.

Here is a direct link to the page - https://hamvoip.org/supermon_howto.pdf

This does not replace Allmon2 which is already part of the V1.5 package. It
will be loaded in addition to that package in a different directory. Both
can operate side-by-side if desired.
​ If you are already using Allmon2 it will function as normal after
installing Supermon.