[arm-allstar] Cheap BF-888s

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Mar 16 23:50:19 EST 2017

It's ashame that this was a scam, and so was an auction for UV-82 radios.
But, I got my funds back immediately via ebay's buyer protection.  In my
situation, I was trying to get radios to give away as door prizes at club
meetings.  Incidentally, I have had success with some earlier low-ball
auctions, so this wasn't too suspect....I guess the seller(s) realized
this, too.  Ho hum.

As the old adage goes: Every dollar saved is a dollar earned!

73, David KB4FXC

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017, "Buddy Brannan via arm-allstar" wrote:

> Of course not, but who of us can't pass up a "good deal"? These sellers
had small, though positive, feedback ratings, as well as quantity limits.
It all looked pretty legit, if low ball priced. But yes, hams are cheap.
No question.