[arm-allstar] New Model - Raspberry Pi - Announced yesterday

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:58:56 EST 2017

We will look at this because it could have some application as a single
node portable device. I suspect it has plenty of horsepower for that.
Packaged with a small modified FOB it would fit in a very small container.
The whole thing would fit in your shirt pocket.

I would not suggest it for anything else though other than that and
playing. It has less RAM, less I/O and you would have to use a monitor and
keyboard to initially set it up.

I will wait for Microcenter to have them. They might have a a real cheap
price like they did on the first Zero for initial offering.