[arm-allstar] Upgrading without the menu?

Chris Zenchenko wb9rsq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:32:24 EST 2017

I am using SSH from another Linux box to work with the Allstar image.
The arrow keys don't move away from the ok/cancel choices at the bottom of
the screen.
Somebody else on the list suggested hitting 9 then 1 to advance in to the
two digit options.
This is sort of minor since I generally just go to the command prompt
anyway.
It was just the original setup that put me in a bind.
I guess I just like keyboard entries to be supported in addition to the
cursor or mouse.
73