[arm-allstar] No Rx On Echolink.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:39:03 EST 2017

OK, That radio has the same DB9 wiring as the Alinco's. It looks like it
should be COSFROM=usbinvert.  The COS line goes low on carrier or PL. This
is an open collector output so you will not see any voltage change unless
it is connected to the DMK-URI which has a pullup for COS. Here is how it
should be wired -

            DMK-URI DB25 Male     Alinco DB9 male
COS                8                                 1
RX Audio       21                                4
GND            19,20                             5
PTT               1                                   7
TX Audio       22                                9

Doug