[arm-allstar] New weather script test

Tony Ross ynotssor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 13:07:31 EST 2017

It's very good work, Doug, and the shell script makes it easily
customizable. My node seems to be missing a component when using mode=b:

cat: /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/wx/north.gsm: No such file or directory

Where do I find the missing component(s), please.

[root at allstar sbin]# ls /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/wx/
around.gsm     dew-point.gsm  foot.gsm        gusts.gsm humidity.gsm
kilometer.gsm  mist.gsm       percent.gsm southeast.gsm  temperature.gsm
barometer.gsm  falling.gsm    gust.gsm        gusty.gsm inch.gsm
large.gsm      northeast.gsm  point.gsm southwest.gsm  wind-chill.gsm
ceiling.gsm    feet.gsm       gusting-to.gsm  heat-index.gsm
inches.gsm    meter.gsm      northwest.gsm  rising.gsm steady.gsm
winds.gsm