[arm-allstar] Echolink Conferences

dan at ozment.net dan at ozment.net
Tue Jun 13 12:15:20 EST 2017

Thanks, Doug.

The answer that I was looking for is that it should work using one
Echolink node. That gives me hope.  A possible problem with that is for
the moment Allstar is both Echolink and an RF connection.

I do have a non-RF Allstar node I can bring up to test with.  I can make
it the Echolink node and use Allstar to connect it to the other Allstar
node.  I was trying to use Echolink to link the two together.

Thanks for the help, gents.  As usual, you've given me enough to get me
going again.

73
Dan