[arm-allstar] Any updates on the IRLP channel front?

Steve kb9mwr at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 00:50:27 EST 2017

David,

You don't have to convince me, I agree that they all sound crummy.

And whats even more frustrating is that there are so many different digital flavors that natively can't talk to each other.  The whole thing is disheartening.

However I do believe this is the future, and Asterisk could be a way to create bridges between the modes.  Think agnostic reflectors.

The only reason I am poo-pooing the IRLP tie in, is that David Cameron the IRLP guy, seems against it.  So the heck with him, on and forward, is what seems logical to me.

Steve, KB9MWR