[arm-allstar] Help Radio to GPIO Channel Select

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:22:28 EST 2017

Sam,

 The bcd_control script does hold the lines in the prescribed state.
Decimal 1 = 1000 , Decimal 16 = 1111, etc.  The strobe bit is a separate
bit that goes high or low for the strobe period. As I said you can ignore
it or comment out those lines. The data lines hold to what ever you set
them to. Try it as I described and you will see from the gpio readall.