[arm-allstar] logging ideas.. was: update has an error

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Jul 28 10:34:39 EST 2017

All the syslog utilities that I'm readily familiar with aren't as smart as
I'd like;  these common tools will rotate all log entries into the waste
basket after a period of time and leave the administrator looking at empty
files....Ideally, the mechanism would always keep at least the amount of
log data specified by the low water mark setting...

Anyhow, we'll figure out some strategy!

73, David KB4FXC