[arm-allstar] I made corrections to my dtmf halt and reboot, but it still doesn't work.

Larry larry at thunderbolt.net
Thu Jul 27 02:36:20 EST 2017

Very good explanation Doug....

I was about to ask if he was dialing a "*" at the beginning of his DTMF
sequence.

I see you included the (star) in your dtmf example. Hope he catches that.

I know that is explained elsewhere as " * " being an assumed prefix to
the commands.
Many newer folks read/edit the scripts and forget to include the (star)
at the beginning of his DTMF command

Larry - N7FM