[arm-allstar] 1.5 version

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 18:16:23 EST 2017

The hamvoip site spells out fairly clearly I believe what the images are
for. There are two V1.5 images for the Pi 2/3 - one is self extracting in
windows to the .img file where win32diskimager would be used to write to
the SD card and the other is a .xz archive, typically dowloaded in Linux
systems where xzcat and dd would be used to write the image to the SD card.
The BBB version is  1.2.2 and is stable but not new. To take advantage of
the newer code you need the Pi 2 or 3 and the 1.5 version

>From the web page -.

   -

   RPi2-3 Image Version 1.5rc2 - Self Extracting exe for Windows (LATEST) -
   https://hamvoip.org/RPi2/RPi2-3_V1.5rc2_Allstar.exe

   *IMPORTANT* - Download this README
   <https://hamvoip.org/hamvoip_v1.5_Allstar_README.pdf> for the V1.5
   version
   -

   RPi2-3 Image Version 1.5rc2 - xz archive (LATEST) -
   https://hamvoip.org/RPi2/RPi2-3_V1.5rc2_Allstar.img.xz

   *IMPORTANT* - Download this README
   <https://hamvoip.org/hamvoip_v1.5_Allstar_README.pdf> for the V1.5
   version
   -

   RPi2-3 Image V1.0 - V1.02beta
   *(This version has been deprecated* - Download one of the latest
   versions above) -
   https://hamvoip.org/RPi2/RPi2-3_V1.02beta_Allstar.img.zip
   -

   BBB Image (Final version) -