[arm-allstar] lots of log entries

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:38:23 EST 2017

Since it is unlikely the Allstar audience would have a need for ipv6 it is
my opinion that ipv6 should be disabled by default in a package update and
those who might need it for some reason can turn it on. That would make
much more sense. It would be very easy for those that want it to comment
those items in ipv6 or make them =0. Updates would then not overwrite the
ipv6.conf file unless it did not exist. So if you turn it back on it would
stay on through future updates Does anyone have a problem with that?