[arm-allstar] V1.5 Code update

John Hoser-Smith skierinavon at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 21:22:12 EST 2017

Doug - 8:17PM  (Mountain Time)  Sunday, 16JUL2017

Just did your Allstar Admin update on my Node.Rebooted it.Checked both Weather, Time and an Audio check on the WIN System (2560)
My Radio check 100% after the upgrade and reboot.  WIN system reports good Audio from my Avon, Colorado (QTH)
Thank you again Doug for your outstanding work and support of Allstar on all our RPi3s.
73s
N0ECT