[arm-allstar] RPi-2 Station ID on the Hour.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:19:50 EST 2017

Chris,

 If you have holdofftelem=1  in rpt.conf it should not start the
announcement if someone is talking when the time hits. However if it starts
and someone keys up on top of it, it will continue. You can also set
telemduckdb to reduce the level of the announcements when someone is
talking. Try different levels.  A  telemduckdb=-9  or -12 usually reduces
it enough that it does not interfere with someone.