[arm-allstar] Remote Allstar Node

John Hoser-Smith skierinavon at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 16:00:40 EST 2017

Is there a trick?
I can reach my remote Allstar Node via the Internet using SSH-222 and SuperMon and LSNodes.It's easy to control/manage using these great remote control tools.Q.)  Is there a way to check (remotely) to learn if the Radio connected to the Remote Allstar Node is turned on and powered up?
We suspect a 15 minute power outage at the remote Allstar site...RPi 3 Allstar Node came back up...however we're not 100% sure if the connected Radio came back on, too...is there a way to check that Radio, remotely?
Thanks!73s    N0ECT