[arm-allstar] Where's Waldo?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:09:40 EST 2017

Let me just say this question has been answered several times before. There
are reasons at this time to NOT release source. If someone does not like
that the source for Acid the base of all Allstar variants is freely
available. If you see a problem or fix a problem based on that code it most
certainly could be incorporated into our code. To date no one has submitted
any code to us! This list is for those having issues with the hamvoip code
and we always welcome ideas and suggestions for improvements and we do take
then into consideration. We also very promptly fix any problems unlike
other variants. Unlike on other forums anyone who starts whining about we
should do this or that will be moderated period. The rest of the readers to
not want to hear that. If you do not like that then go elsewhere. Allstar
code is VERY complex and convoluted. It is sometimes referred to as
"spaghetti code." We are working hard to improve that and the overall
efficiency of the code and I believe we have done a great job so far.