[arm-allstar] How do you set up your node, to connect to another, once boot has settled down and updated from allstar.org

kd4ont kd4ont at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 03:02:54 EST 2017

I know the node I want to connect to at boot. It can take minutes until I can manually connect to my target node. How can I set this up so it will connect once the ip address info has finally updated from allstar.org?
My node isn't 24/7. It is a personal mobile low power repeater node. Searches on the subject give no useful info to my situation.