[arm-allstar] v1.02 Silly question

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:57:59 EST 2017

Ops.. I reread your email and I think I did not answer what you wanted. I
saw every hour and thought of time. The ID is another story.

First of all the easy way is to rerun node-config.sh and just return
through the questions carefully. The old answers should still be there for
most things. Don't rerun the simpleusb setup. When you come to the "do you
want voice ID" say yes and no to tts. It will let your type in your ID and
it will create the file.

Remember you can only use your call here nothing else.

If you want to do it manually you can edit the
/etc/asterisk/local/combine.sh script and run it. It will create the
combine Allison voice file. Doing it this way you can access anything in
the Allison sound library. So you can say something like  WA3DSP Repeater
etc.

You can also create your own custom files from TTS off the internet or your
own or someone else’s recorded voice.

There is a howto on the web page about this.

https://www.hamvoip.org/tts-how-to.pdf