[arm-allstar] v1.5 - cant drop inbound connection

gregory dropbox at digitalattack.org
Sat Jan 28 21:56:18 EST 2017

Having a strange issue. If I connect to a node, i can disconnect from
it. If a node connects to me, i cant drop it, even if i reboot the pi.
Tested this with my node 41894 against nodes 41477, 41516, 43322. Node
owners of the other three nodes say they are not doing permanent
connections.

When i issue a disconnect all or individually its the same result. The
connection goes away then about 2-3 seconds later is back. The only way
i can successfully drop the connection is to ask the other end to issue
the disconnect.

Anyone have a hint for me?

--
digitalattack.org