[arm-allstar] Using AT&T Cellular

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:51:41 EST 2017

Kurt,

  AT&T is one of the few problem carriers. We do have a fix for it that
will eventually get incorporated into the code but in a different way than
the temporary fix so I don't want to distribute that beyond those having a
problem at this time. I will email you directly with the temporary fix.

You will never have inbound connections on any cellular network as you
cannot port forward and there are usually other issues. Outbound will
always work as long as it is setup correctly. If you want inbound people to
find you I recommend connecting your portable node to your home node and
let people connect to you via there.

BTW Freedom Pop works fine and it is basically free with 1GB/month when you
have 10 friends. It also has carry over for $4/month.