[arm-allstar] Source, etc.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 17:15:27 EST 2017

Let me just start out by saying that we have spent a lot of time on this
release making sure everything is right. The fact that source was not
released immediately at the image release is really a moot point. It will
be released, it just was not ready immediately at the binary release. That
is stated rather clearly in the readme.

If you are not OK with that I am sorry. That's the way it is. I also don't
want crazy discussions like bringing up "in the name of a dead person" or
about things that do not matter to 99% of the users on this forum and I
will moderate or ban that kind of behaviour. Take it to some other list.
The 99% of others on here who use this forum for useful things do not
appreciate it and do not want to hear it.

And to the others with useful questions and positive comments, Thank You!