[arm-allstar] ssh fails

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:03:32 EST 2017

Robert,

 I think this is a continuation of your problem from home from earlier in
the week and now you are there?

 Exactly what is the problem? You rebooted and you are getting this message
on a terminal connected to your Allstar or you are trying to log in from
another computer and not getting in?

When you get it resolved make sure you turn on watchdog -
/usr/local/etc/allstar.env   and that you uncomment the functions to
restart asterisk and reboot so you can do it remotely. You can change the
function code for security.
They are in the functions section of rpt.conf.