[arm-allstar] RPi3 - Allstar as Repeater Controller

John Hoser-Smith skierinavon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 09:25:55 EST 2017

RPi3 Remote Repeater configurations?Am looking for a digital photo of (complete) setup and/or block diagram.I have a running a RPi3 (IRLP and Allstar) basic Node(s) running now.Haven't ventured into a remote Repeater config (yet).Lot's of talk here - but haven't see the complete Radio/HW+RPi3+Power photo (yet)
Anybody have a photo they can share...for a RPi3 Remote Repeater site or a block diagram.Thanks,-pete  N0ECT

 On 2017-01-05 1:25 PM, "David McGough via arm-allstar" wrote:
> Here is another photo, including a "blob FOB" which I was testing.
>
> https://hamvoip.org/photos/P1040276.JPG
>
> These "CPT" buck-mode DC-DC converters are cheap and work very well, in my
> experience. I've got them installed everywhere.

<-- Hi , David:  I have seen these "CPT" DC-DC converters on eBay; the
thing that worried me about these is that every vendor spec's the input
as being 12VDC... there is no range or tolerance spec'd.  What is your
experience in terms of input voltage range and regulation of the output
voltage over the input range? - will these things handle up to 15V DC input?

Thanks!

Ramesh, VA3UV