[arm-allstar] USB FOB Update

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Jan 5 13:09:08 EST 2017

Seconded. Arch is a pretty different animal from the Debian I'm used to up till now. Apart from a couple minor hiccups...all of my own making, I assure you...it's been lots of fun getting in and playing around with it.

Now if I could get netctl-auto to do what it's supposed to, life would be super. (Yes, I know, not part of the original distro, and I get to keep all the pieces.) But hey, I've got the VPN going since the proxy arrangement didn't work out. We persevere and all that.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name