[arm-allstar] Analog inputs on BBB

Elliott L kilocharlie8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:16:47 EST 2017

Hi Doug,

Thank you for your quick reply!

I am going to try what is suggested in that link -- it sounds exactly
right. I will try the reboot after I make another backup.

With regards to the input level, this particular circuit cannot create more
than about 0.770 volts, so I think there is a reasonable expectation of not
exceeding the headroom. But I'll pick up a zener if I see one.

The USB solution is probably better since it would work on any computer, in
particular a RPi, which will be an upgrade I make in the near future.

Thanks again for your continued support on Allstar,

--E