[arm-allstar] ARN not playing?

Justin Reed celltech161 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:49:21 EST 2017

I haven't checked lately, are they still doing those ridiculous "closed
circuit advisories" at the beginning of the file (a holdover from the
days when we would record the program from the C-band subcarrier) or
have they got with the program and made a ready-to-play file that nodes
can play without having to edit the file?
Justin
NV8Q