[arm-allstar] ARN not playing?

Robert Conklin n4wgy.ham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:33:13 EST 2017

Am guessing their action was to mitigate some sort of problem they're
experiencing in bandwidth management or security. Or not. don't know.
I agree that the manual download option is not ideal, am thinking it may be
easier trying to hit a randomly moving URL target.
If I can manually download the latest mp3 and put it into a directory a few
days before the crontab task triggers playnews script, I'll be less likely
to forget to download it.
Our local amateur radio community has grown used to it running every
Wednesday at 1900, my inbox will swell with a few dozen "what happened"
emails. I suppose that's a good problem in a way.

--
Robert Conklin
*N4WGY <http://qrz.com/db/N4WGY>*