[arm-allstar] Thoughts...

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:30:18 EST 2017

Dan,

 Great to hear about your success with our code and with your repeater. Our
goal is to make Allstar work better and we will be continuing to do things
to make it easier and more intuitive to use as well as adding many new
features. We also try to answer questions and help whenever we can.

My name often comes up because I often answer questions and write documents
for the project but many kudos go to Dave, KB4FXC whose code expertise has
made all this possible.

Best of luck with your new system.