[arm-allstar] Using Android to create text to audio

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:39:17 EST 2017

I have a solution for sending it to a file.

use an android emulator on your pc like bluestack use the software to
create the sounds.

pipe the adio of bluestack to audacity (with the good sampling and all set
in the explanation on how to record audio file with audacity.)

with a virtual audio cable like VAC and there are some free software that
do the same thing. press record or record on vox with audacity