[arm-allstar] perm link on startup

LaRoy McCann lmccann at dtisp.com
Thu Feb 23 17:58:28 EST 2017

I have nodes configured to permanently link to a hub on startup.  These nodes
all are on a wide area network that I control.  They will reconnect
automatically if there is a network outage.

I added two other nodes on two other outside networks.  They are setup to use
a vpn router back to my network.  This all works fine.

The problem is if there is a network outage the new nodes will not reconnect.
I have the same startup macro configured on all nodes.
startup_macro = *7341741
I can restart Asterisk and it reconnects.

One of the new nodes is V1.5 and the other is V1.02 Beta.

Any ideas on what to look for?

LaRoy McCann K5TW