[arm-allstar] Hairpin NAT

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:29:50 EST 2017

​Here is an email I got from Bryan describing in a little more detail about
the local address resolution in a LAN. Obviously if you have a router that
can handle the public address resolution back to itself locally (hairpin
nat) it should work for you but I believe this would still require that you
have your servers on different iax ports which you should anyhow.​