[arm-allstar] AllStar on Local Server

dan at ozment.net dan at ozment.net
Tue Feb 21 15:10:59 EST 2017

Hi, Doug.

The Allstar node will be at a remote location because we do not have
internet access at the repeater site. I briefly flipped it over to the
repeater last night, and after I keyed up I got it into a looping
"kerchunk" because of the tail. I believe I was listening for tone on
the Allstar radio. I will double check that tonight. I think I'm
following you on the output tone following the input. So, as soon as the
user unkeys and stops sending tone the repeater should drop it's tone.
So, COS should also drop, I assume. I will check that.

If I am correct that I'm listening for tone coming from the repeater and
I'm still getting the loop will my next step be to use rxaudiodelay?

Thanks!
Dan