[arm-allstar] Upgrading without the menu?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Feb 21 09:00:52 EST 2017

Hi y'all,

OK, so I get that the menu is recommended, especially for upgrading, but, with apologies for perhaps discounting the hard work that went into creating it, it's a pain to navigate with screen reading software if you're blind. Mostly because of the graphics characters that draw the windows, but also because it seems that directly accessing options by number isn't always reliable. So far, apart from perhaps tuning audio (and I think there's a command for that), the only thing that seems to be an absolute must from the menu is the system update. Is this correct? If not, how would this be accomplished from the shell prompt?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name