[arm-allstar] Allstar Node remote?

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 09:53:04 EST 2017

15 minutes... well several hours later...
I setup a VPN connection with purevpn service - openvpn appears to work, but
can't get a static IP unless I use PPTP, when I use PPTP, as soon as I
connect via SSH
the VPN drops.

Anyone have ideas on how I can do what I originally wanted to do, that
seems like it would be easier...
or at the very least, whats the fastest way to force update of the IP on
Allstar... as openvpn, It would keep changing.

Thanks,

Mark

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*