[arm-allstar] How to restrict or redirect incoming calls

Roger Bly roger at rogerbly.com
Thu Feb 2 18:55:43 EST 2017

A common hub strategy is to not provide any public Internet services from repeater site nodes.   Use private nodes on the repeater sites to connect to a private “downlink node" on your off-hill hub.  The repeater site private nodes are locked down to only connect to the hub or use a VPN to the hub.

Then on your hub, link the “downlink node” to other public nodes and services on the hub.   I use separate hub nodes for things like Allstar, echolink, phone patch, IAX users, SIP users, Broadcastify, MP3 feeds, etc.

Regards,
Roger Bly