[arm-allstar] v1.5 and voice ID

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:32:37 EST 2017

Chris,

 I have no idea why that would be happening unless you edited something
wrong in the script. It is a simple script and has been used for years in
our code. The script AND the setup expect the node ID to be in the file
node-id.gsm in /etc/asterisk/local. So it looks like you rpt.conf is right.
You never put the extent on it Asterisk - so it would be just node-id for
the file name.

All that script does is cat a bunch of gsm audio files together and places
them in node-id.gsm. You specify the files to combine. The paths and
filenames obviously need to be correct.

The combine.sh script as shipped is not executable. That is on purpose
because if you ran it not knowing what it was it would overwrite your ID
that had been set in the setup routine. You need to make it executable -

chmod 750 combine.sh   and then if you are in that directory you need to do
./combine.sh to run it. Elsewhere you need to specify the entire path
/etc/asterisk/local/combine.sh

If you still can't get it what I would need to see is your edited
combine.sh file