[arm-allstar] Supermon now showing up

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:44:43 EST 2017

supermon was added to the hamvoip code over nine months ago! Since the
release of V1.5 in January 2017 we have had 75+ updates. Anyone that does
not have the supermon directory is missing out on a whole lot more than
supermom. It is important to do updates regularly. They are always listed
on this forum when they are released. It never hurts to check for updates
using the ADMIN menu item 1 when you are not sure whether you are up to
date.

Revision information is listed in the /etc/allstar_version file and also at
the hamvoip.org web site.