[arm-allstar] Setting up private node

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 12:30:38 EST 2017

I set one up with help. I also want to do something similar. You have to
edit your rpt.conf to tell it where to find 1999 on the internet. Its ip
address and port. Like a preset. I forgot the details, but I'm sure one of
the guys will chime in with the correct info soon.

On Dec 27, 2017 12:24 PM, Kevin Halton via arm-allstar <