[arm-allstar] Portable Node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 18:30:19 EST 2017

Chris,

 Two things. Either power supply issue as already pointed out or RF getting
into something. Having the antenna near the radio even at the 1 watt level
can be a problem at times. I suggest you use an external away from the node
antenna or in a mobile situation where you don't need range put the node
radio on a dummy load. A couple of 1W 100 ohm carbon resistors in parallel
work fine.