[arm-allstar] One Way Transmission Question

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Dec 16 17:27:48 EST 2017

Hi Chris,

I changed some start-up timing in the app_rpt software in the very latest
release (1.5rc4-11,  12/10/2017). Please try this software and see if it
helps.

73, David KB4FXC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017, "Chris Souleles via arm-allstar" wrote:

> I have recently experienced a situation when talking between two Allstar nodes where we could transmit and receive in one direction but in the other direction no signal was coming through.  If I do a disconnect and reconnect then all works as it should both ways.  This has occurred a few times and each time the transmit/receive issue was in the same direction.
Both nodes are BF888, RPI3, DMK URi and running latest version of Hamvoip.  Both nodes are running through a wireless network.  We keep these two nodes almost constantly connected and working and at some point this issue occurs and we have to disconnect and reconnect to resolve it.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks,  Chris - W6CS - 73