[arm-allstar] Asterisk - Hum

Eric Smyder N3FIX at qsl.net
Wed Dec 13 17:53:26 EST 2017

Thanks for answering my inquiry, David.

The Pi3 is powered by the supply that came with it.  Is that supply
considered stable and clean enough?

The BF-888s is battery-powered.  The interface is the homebrew interface
following the USB FOB Simple Modification right in the DB shell.
https://hamvoip.org/hamradio/usb_fob_simple_modification/

The W3HZU repeater runs the DMK URI interface off the IBM PC in the video.

How would one begin to attack the problem if it is a ground loop?

thanks,

Eric
N3FIX