[arm-allstar] FT7900 Node

Chris Souleles csouleles at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 10 18:45:39 EST 2017

Ground measures good using a DMM.  I've connected the shield of the cable which is attached to the chassis of the FT7900 to URi pin 19, and the ground wire from the data port of the FT7900 to pin 20 of the URI.
Maybe I should disconnect the shield and just use the ground wire from the data port of the FT7900, although I'm not sure why this would make a difference.
The cable from the FT7900 data port to the URi is 5 feet long.
The node is functioning.  I'm just trying to get the settings closer to the default if possible.
Thanks,  Chris - W6CS - 73      From: David McGough <kb4fxc at inttek.net>