[arm-allstar] data usage on node w/ LTE hotspot

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 01:16:31 EST 2017

Richard,

 Something does not sound right there. It does a once a minute registration
but that is measured in sub kilobytes. Are you connected anywhere when this
is happening? Are you sure the rc.updatenodelist is not running? Either run
the script to disable it or kill it and delete /tmp/rpt_extnodes and make
sure it does not come back. The ast cron only runs once a day and is
minimal.

To see if something else is running that is doing this you can stop
Asterisk (astdn.sh) and let it go for a period and see what you get? Are
you sure the measurement is accurate?