[arm-allstar] Node no longer in the database

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:41:08 EST 2017

Aloha,

I think what you really meant to say is that your Node 45840 is not
showing up on the allstarlink.org webpage.

Look in https://www.allstarlink.org/nodelist.php and its still in the
database.

Log into your allstar account and make sure the box that says convert to
system operator is checked. if not, check it and everything should reappear.

73 & Aloha

Jim NH6HI