[arm-allstar] THANKS - How do I modify iax.conf?

Peter Adams pradams at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 17 16:34:54 EST 2017

First I want to thank Doug and crew for the great work getting their Pi
image running on the Pi / Allstar. I've attempted to get Allstar running on
a PC with other images a while ago and ran into problems that stopped me
cold. Using Doug's image on the Pi allowed me to get up and on the air
pretty easily. I'm Linux newbie so the less Linux the better. That said, I'm
pretty comfortable poking around so I can learn how things work and also to
allow me to make the most of Allstar and Asterisk.

Yeah, I know, a major newb question but...

To that end, I want to access and change codecs. I understand that they live
in iax.conf

Long story short , despite my research I can't find out how to do this.

How do I get to this file and how do I modify that stanza.

Thanks

Pete Adams

K4PRA