[arm-allstar] Supermon, outside hotspot access of mobile node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:27:14 EST 2017

Dave,

Allstar requires port forwarding for outside nodes to connect. In a hotspot
situation this is not possible because you have no way to port forward in
most cases. There is rarely a necessity to connect TO a portable or mobile
node. If you are using the portable node you should connect to some fixed
node like your own from it then others can find you there.