[arm-allstar] Supermon

W0KGW w0kgw3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:41:56 EST 2017

I just ran into this myself, the rc.supermon script hasn’t been run on the erroring pi, and some log files haven’t been set up because of this.

It should be located at /usr/local/sbin/supermon/rc.supermon

It is run from /usr/local/etc/rc.allstar

edit that file, and at the end just before the “exit 0” line put the following:

# Start Supermon if present
if [ -f /usr/local/sbin/supermon/rc.supermon ]; then
	/usr/local/sbin/supermon/rc.supermon
fi