[arm-allstar] CM108 sound fob mike input low level

Alan Matthews alanm0aqc at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 3 12:38:39 EST 2017

Hi guys

it looks as if the cm108 chips I have are CM108B. Doug mentioned removing a resister in the fob, I have not removed any components from mine.

could someone give me a heads up on what mods are required please, photographs would be useful. i am using the circuit design that used the original startech fobs, these work great but have become extremely expensive.

Any help advise as to what needs doing to these fobs would be great, I don't want to go down the road of installing a pre amp.

thanks in advance.

Alan