[arm-allstar] Wireless setup reverting back to main menu

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Wed Apr 26 23:45:02 EST 2017

James, are you on windows or mac?  What program do you use to connect to
the node? (Or is this happening on a monitor and a keyboard?)

I use Terminal on MAC and I am able to get through those screens and set
the configuration.  I can jump on TeamViewer if you want. (not to take
Doug's invite)

Bryan
K6CBR